Reply To: Part I: Just another day in the life of a registered sex offender

Saddles

This Bill of Attainder law. Henry that says a lot. While human law can seem to white wash things as did the Pharisee’s did it appears that a lot of those people, myself included, have been shanghied if you want to call it that. See you can’t have true law without the other its called injust or blind Justice.
While everything should have principal even Thomas Jefferson said in one of his famous quotes . “I consider [trial by jury] as the only anchor ever yet imagined by man, by which a government can be held to the principles of its constitution. Who would want to be on the sex offender registry for the rest of their life?

I can see like Fred see’s things are opening up and believe getting the word out about is good. Remember Jesus came by grace and truth and absolute truth is absolute truth. This plea deal stuff is a scar tactic that those will use or are we all harlots in a way even governments.

Sure we all could speculate get mad or whatrever, but the facts and truth are two different meanings, so hang in there all you people. One can look at an opportunity as a positive or negative and thats your decision but when a choice is press or forced in some cunning way thats not true justice.