Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

Anonymous

Brian,
I will tell you what the Tropper told me:
Until a Judge says no, they can do whatever the hell they want!!” I was like what is the point if you can’t put it on the website. He tried to tell me I was wrong. I pulled up my listing on the website to show him I was right and he said pretty soon they are going to outlaw you from being able to access your own registration. I know California makes it a felony for someone on the registry to access the state registry.
Their point being you can use the registry like a “Facebook for Sex Offenders” and plan sex crimes together.
It could be that the Trooper I drew just didn’t understand what was told to him, and he was just doing what he was use to becuase that is how they have been doing it.
I am just frustrated they can’t roll my file for an entire year. They were like you know you have at least s ur left so it doesn’t matter. It’s the point you think you can just do whatever you feel like. Plus how can I appeal your decision in s timely manner if I don’t know what it is? I think they just don’t know what the hell to do becuase of Muniz. My brother would say that they are “stuck on Stupid” becuase SCOTUS denied Cert on Muniz. They were SO SURE at least Cert was going to be granted and they would be able to argue the case.
Now that the deadline for registering on Act 20 is fast approaching , we will be able to challenge ACT 10 and just get that ball rolling.