Reply To: Breaking: Florida judge rules homeless sex offenders can be arrested

WC_TN

You can’t convince me that Ron and Lauren Book did NOT engage in dirty, underhanded back-room politics to get this ruling. If legislating people into these squalid conditions and then arresting them because the law stonewalls them in every possible direction from getting housing does not rise to a punishment so cruel and unusual that it shocks the conscience, then I very disdainfully submit that America no longer has a conscience to shock!!

If laws that force people into such untenable conditions don’t constitute cruel and unusual punishment on their face then the 8th Amendment needs to be completely repealed because there’s no longer any such action that would constitute cruel and unusual punishment.

Ron and Lauren Book need to be tarred and feathered. I’m to the point that I don’t give a rat’s furry behind about her being a past victim of abuse. This is all about unbridled restitution. The legislators and judges have pretty much said let’s all feel sorry for the poor little girl who was molested and let her have her way with unbridled, unfettered vengeance!!!