Reply To: Breaking: Florida judge rules homeless sex offenders can be arrested

Maestro

When is someone who advocates for registered citizens going to make a ballsy stand and remind this nation that their monstrous sex offenders are as young as pre-teens?
When is an advocate going to stop sugarcoating and say it like it is; NOT ALL PEOPLE CONVICTED OF WHAT THE LEGISLATURE DEEMED A SEX CRIME HAVE COMMITTED CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN!!??
When is someone going to take the risk of REALITY to remind people that SEX is not always “heinous” just because some jackass in a suite and tie in the legislature decided to make the act a crime?

It seems to me that when the reports who write the stories about this topic, even if they mean well, seem to MAKE SURE to always interview a registered citizen that offended against a small child as I read in one online news article about this encampment.

HIS CRIME DOESN’T SPEAK FOR EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ENCAMPMENT OR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS COUNTRY MADE HOMELESS DUE TO RETARDED LAWS!

Yes – RETARDED!

When are we going to stop being politically correct and trike FIGHT BACK? The lawmakers, Mr Ron Book and the judge don’t seem to give a hot damn about political correctness to force people into homelessness and then threaten to arrest them for not having a place to go!!!

NARSOL, STOP BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!!
STAND THE HELL UP AND DO SOMETHING!!!!

Luis Farrakhan did a million man march for what reason? To this day I still don’t know what his motive in his whacked out mind was for that.

How about we get EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE OF ALL AGES who are RSO’s to do a march and we can threaten THEM that if hundreds of thousands of us cant live here and there and can’t stay at homeless shelters, we’ll just take up camp on the FRONT LAWNS OF THE LEGISLATORS AND MR RON BOOK FOR MAKING THESE LUDICROUS LAWS!
Let’s see them have the police manpower to arrest a few HUNDRED THOUSAND people.

And it would make some GREAT news coverage.