Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

John Doe

at Brunson:
…and yet with all that knowledge you share and facts that can be searched for and are for the most part publicly available albeit hard to find in some cases, lawyers do not seem to have a clue or know any of this knowledge and get annoyed or bother when we the paying customer tell them where to look. Nor are they going out of their way to “help” by offering their services even to those that can pay. I am on a public registry 20 years and have yet to be contacted by anyone offering to help. There has been no marches or peaceful assembling, there has not been public outrage thru the media or public conferences, and non-profits like ACLU, Narsol, and many others have not raised the issue with large number of lawsuits to hit them where it hurts to these scumbags politicians. And didn’t some lawyer on this site thru some radio show say the best action for RSOs was to wait!!? You brunson are saying RSO’s will be waiving rights in 6 months if do not speak? What rights? Speak to who? Dude we arer alone!!! NO one cares!!! We are as we have been as we will be…alone, on our own, to fend for ourselve like wild animals!!! We stopped being people the moment accusations were made to any of us!!! Don’t anybody understand that??? In a few years is going to be Concentration Camps and gas rooms!!! No joke either! (stamps in passports, tracking everywhere, unable to conduct business, have a place to live or education, etc. Done to Jews “few” yrs ago)

The quote “Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it” is attributed to the American philosopher George Santayana and it can be accurately quoted as “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it” as stated in his work, The Life of Reason: Reason in Common Sense. His work speaks mostly about the role of rationality in moral philosophy and general ethics.

I stopped donating to the cause. I stopped caring. I no longer help anyone!!! 25 years of this manure. I am just waiting for the day the aliens invade and take me out in the process since I am too much of a coward to do it myself and it is against my belief to hurt others. All for being in the wrong place with the unknown wrong people. Go ahead and judge me, Whatever!