Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

terry brunson

@ Brian
Please read this link

http://www.pccd.pa.gov/criminaljustice/advisory_boards/Documents/Act111FAQNovember2012.pdf

And read 1 Pa. 1971(a) matched with 42 Pa C.S. 9799.41

And get the concept that the ACT 10 fight comes down to needing a former Megan’s Law application after 1996 April and before December 2012. If the PSP has no right to find a former Megan’s law against you – The 42 Pa. Chapter 97 subchapter “I” cannot survive muster to get out the gate of application.

So how is the PSP getting away with this? They have power to follow the Pa. assembly that is why we must comply with their craziness until the courts pan it all out – mostly the PASC. I hope a lower court will hit the PSP first, that will put the ball of appeal in the lap of the PSP.

If they go to the PASC with the collateral consequence old argument of ACT 10 is civil – and wailing around ALASKA’s Smith Vv. Doe. . . . . Kennedy v. Mendoza-Martinez . . . . . . of 1963 said that the highest court in the state can make their own test to figure out constitutionality of state laws.

The PASC will figure out that the PSP and the PAG are playing games trying to get back to how the high court went a long to get along – today’s PaSC is not that court no more to sign off on BS. They smell it now and it stinks to high heaven.

They will understand that if former Megan’s Laws are expired and former Megan’s Laws needed to make the new law ACT 10 apply by saying that if anyone who has committed an offense after April 1996 yet before December 2012 (question?) What offense after April 1996 yet before December 2012 can trigger ACT 10 subchapter “I” application if all former Megan’s Laws were expired.

This is the real issue with ACT 10 needing expired former Megan’s Laws to trigger the application of ACT 10.

This is the real issue with ACT 10 needing expired former Megan’s Laws to trigger the application of ACT 10.

This is the real issue with ACT 10 needing expired former Megan’s Laws to trigger the application of ACT 10. Read it again and out it on the floor to look at it again and again

1 Pa. C.S. 1971(a)
42 Pa. C.S. 9799.41

And in your case: Out of State SORNA-1 (SUBCHAPTER “H”)
42 Pa. C.S. 9799.13(7.1)
42 Pa. C.S. 9799.14(b)(23)
42 Pa. C.S. 9799.15 (e)(4)
ACT 111 and ACT 91 and ACT 19 Amendments of 2011 and 2014

ACT 10 SORNA -2 (SUBCHAPTER “I”)
9799.56(B)(4)

take all this to a lawyer and make him understand your position