Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

terry brunson

I am happy to report to all that the Commonwealth Court has accepted my amendment. They gave an order on May 3, 2018 at 10 a.m. to give me leave of court to amend to add ACT 10 fight to the case under R.C.P. rule 1018.1.

The order from the court looks like this:

May 3, 2018
Order Filed 05/03/2018

Upon review of petitioner’s filings, and it appearing that petitioner seeks to amend his October 25, 2017 “Writ of Mandamus Seeking Injunction Relief,”

This Court shall treat petitioner’s April 30, 2018 “Notice to Defend by [Pa. R.C.P. Rule No. 1018.1]” as an application for relief in the nature of motion for leave of court to amend his “Writ of Mandamus Seeking Injunction [sic] Relief.” Accordingly, respondent shall file and serve any answer to the application for relief within the time prescribed by Pa. R.A.P. 123. It is further ordered that petitioner’s April 26, 2018 “Notice to Plead”; April 27, 2018 “Pleading More Than One Cause of Action under R.C.P. Rule [sic] 1020(d) Permission to Join alternative pleading ACT 10 application”; April 27, 2018 “Content of Pleadings”; and April 27, 2018 “Consent of Adverse Party Under R.C.P. Rule [sic] 1033(a)” are stricken as duplicative of the relief petitioner seeks in the April 30, 2018 “Notice to Defend by [Pa. R.C.P. No. 1018.1].” No action is required on petitioner’s May 2, 2018 filing “T.P.B. Is Still Listed on P.S.P. Website (preliminary objection).”

Now we have a fight. I also filed yesterday a New suit to fight ACT 10 due to expiration of all former Megan’s Laws and equal protection rights under the U.S. Constitution Amendment 14 for out of State people being treated differently that in state sex offenders under Tommy Lee Jackson V. Commonwealth law case the same as mine.

All wish me luck my fight is your fight. I feel the victory shifting in my direction. I think this court is going to slam the PSP in the head for taking me off the registry and putting me back on without reasoning. They may say they did a final review – but that will not fly with the court.