Reply To: NARSOL affiliate files lawsuit in Connecticut

Maestro

“When I first came on here back 4 yrs. ago no one was talking about anything about God’s law in these trappings.”

Saddles,

We’ve been over this time and time again and I do recall you even agreed to the mods here that you were going to STOP throwing religion into these conversations.
Listen and listen closely;
NO PROSECUTOR OR JUDGE OR PROBATION OFFICER OR POLICE OFFICER OR THE DOC OR THE LEGISLATURE GIVES A RAT’S ASS ABOUT YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS WHEN IT COMES TO CRIME AND PUNISHMENT.

Most people would ask you where your “god” and “jesus” were when you committed your offense.
If you want to be painted into a corner like that, that’s on you.
Not everyone believes in religion and having been someone who once did (until I woke up), I’m truly just as sickened by the religious ramblings of fellow convicts as the average person is.

Your “god” isn’t doing anything nor will it do anything. We’ve made our beds and now we must lie in them until either our probation or registration are completed. And for those who are in states with lifetime registrations, well, GET UP AND FIGHT IT!
Praying isn’t going to solve your problems. Period.
Either things are going to change or they’re not. But they’re not guaranteed to change from sitting in your “safe space” at home looking at your bible.

Now please, for the last time – LEAVE RELIGION OUT OF THIS ISSUE.

Thank you,
Maestro