Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court


@ Brian
Same thing with College Transcripts these days. My University will not accept transcripts sent to them by the student. It has to be sent from your former school. They are considered uncertified. Also, my school gives instructions to whoever they send your transcript to that they are not allowed to give a copy to anyone INCLUDING YOU. I was blown away by my University told me I could not order a copy of my transcripts for, myself. You either have the unofficial transcript on your school portal, or you have to pay $5.00 and send it to someone other than yourself or family. Has to be a school or employer.