Reply To: Abusing his authority, NC Sheriff goes “above and beyond” what the law allows

Saddles

In today society who endorsed same sex marriage, abortions, freedom of expression and yes we all should have freedom of speech among other or rights.Who endorsed these internet sex sting ordeals to snare others. Sure they will say its for public safety. I guess the killings at these schools were for public safety. Doesn’t really balance itself out does it. Yet we want to know where you are at all times for public safety reasons

I just wonder if the govrernment today is being idiotic & a bit self righeous in some of these errors that Government makes all in the name of true justice. It seems the bible today is tossed out of any court today self-consciencioness is better than responsiblity. I guess government is not responsible for their actions since they hold true to their own constitution. I wonder if anyone judges a book by its cover today?
Here’s a quote from John Adams our second president: Power always thinks that it is doing God’s service Power always thinks that it is doing God’s service. When it is violating all his laws. I hope you all can understand that we all have been suckered in by a lot of this unconstitutional ordeal.