Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

Anonymous

Guys,
It is going to suck for the near term. The next 3-5 years. We will win in court and they will make a new law. After a couple of times of this, the courts will get tired of it. I know it sucks guys, we have to just grin and bear it for a bit more. When the U.S. Supreme Court final bans the registry, all the states will have NO ONE but themselves to blame. They keep changing the rules and making new laws. This will come back to hurt them.
Hang in there, guys. Every day I see what the registry does to me in the faces of my neighbors. I can’t worry about that. I am too busy trying to turn my life around. Denzel Washington said, “When you fail, fall forward.” It sucks like hell guys. We are almost there. For years, all they had to do was say “sex offender” and the Courts rubber-stamped whatever they wanted. Now, that isn’t working. Watch once “sex offender” stops working they are going to trot out the big gun in “child molester”. The Courts are starting to say, so what? The registry is not about who got what done to them. It is about are we as a society going to treat a group of people differently just because they are different? We the people are created equal. I must have missed the clause in the Constitution that says “except sex offenders, of course!