Reply To: Sexual offense laws: What does the future hold?

allie

I think this is so wrong. The same thing happened to my son. He met this women at work. She had a 4 year old daughter and no place to live. She got very friendly with my son and because he felt sorry for her he let her move in with him. After about a year or two she stated questioning her daughter about if he was touching her. This went on and on with the mother even texting me messages about her daughter thinking he was her boyfriend and not her daddy. They had a child together when her daughter was 10. She was very jealous of the new baby.When she was 15 she told her school councilor that he touched her and did all kinds of other things that her mother was filling her head with. I just want to tell you that I can relate to your story. We were told that what she said was unfounded but don’t really know what’s going on. Can’t find out anything. My son tried to help her so she would have a place to live and this is how she thanked him. My son would never hurt a child and tried to treat her like a daddy would treat hid own daughter. T he mother is evil.