Reply To: Are we getting the biggest bang for our sexual offense prevention dollars?

Craig Rodney

Debra, u should tell your son, to get a roomate or someone that can look out for him. He needs someone to be able to vouch for him, or otherwise he might find himself in trouble for something he didn’t do. This is off topic but I live IN PA, does anyone know what type of motion to file to get back to court. Reason I asked is in 2010 I was charged with 1 count of misdemeanor indecent assault. Didn’t have a record and was sentenced to 2.5 to 5yrs. I did all 5yrs trying to appeal my case.i took a plea of 10yrs Megan’s law and now I’m on it for life. I don’t have the money for a high priced attorney, because I haven’t been able to find work. No one will take a shot and hire me. I’ve been home since 2015. There’s a lot more about my case but I’m just looking for any advice on how to get back back to court what paperwork to file. If anyone is wondering why I was giving an illegal sentence it’s simple last Nov the prosecuter who did my case ran for the head DA job. Used my case a low level misdemeanor as a platform to get elected. Worst part the lead detective who was in charge of my case testified in a family court matter that he had next to no evidence on me.. So yeah I was given that sentence again for political gain. If anyone knows anything please let me know. Thank you