Reply To: In denying Snyder petition, Supreme Court upholds Sixth Circuit ruling

aurelius

To put it simply, and do please forgive my bluntness, they simply don’t give a damn, and no one who has any power or sway is doing anything about it either. No offense intended against NARSOL or the ACLU, but it would take a federal injunction to truly light a fire under Michigan’s lax and corrupt government, see Snyder’s handling of the Flint water crisis if you have any doubts regarding that. Right now they’re treating the ruling was little more than a jester play, having only really affected those that brought the original suit against Snyder. I for one has a lot of hope, I was forced onto the registry in 2008, before the even more draconian policies were put into place, and being able to revert back to the policies prior would have brought me a lot of relief from it. My only suggestion to anyone in Michigan on the Big Brother Naughty List at this point is move while you still can.

P.S. I know I shouldn’t complain about posting but I wish NARSOL wouldn’t use google captcha service, seeing as how they are pro-registry and anti-privacy/pro exploitation.