Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

Chuck

To All,
Today is a sad/exciting day for me. Recently, I was asked by Narsol to consider helping them out where it was needed. I have decided that the only way I can give this help was to refrain from giving my opinion on this site. As those you have been around for a while now, I do have my opinion. Yet, I feel the opportunity to help is more important than just my opinion alone. So this will be my last personal post. I will still be here, I just will not be stating what my opinion is. I look forward to listening to you all and saying hello from time to time. For the last time, here is my opinion: I hate the registry. I believe it is cruel and unusual. The end.
I love each and every one of you, even the ones I have had a debate and disagreements with. I would like to make a special mention to the following:
to Cary: Thank you for posting
To Jim: I have really enjoyed our debates
To Terry: You have taught me the value of a civil respectful debate
To Brian: Hang in there brother, stay current, relief will come
To Mark: I have enjoyed your posts. I respect your policy of only commenting only every now and then.
To Paul: I am sorry you left.
These names were in no particular order. Finally, to everyone who replied to my posts: Thank you for helping me realize what is important and reminding me to love my neighbor no matter what.
I will still be here and will post from time to time. However, I am going to refrain from giving my opinion and do more listening than talking.

THANK YOU ALL.