Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

terry brunson

@Jim B

I think you are going in a radical direction – I hope no one on this site follow your comment on challenging the law by arrest. Even if you are in the right.

The PSP jail process is not fun and it is a needless waste. You can get the same thing done by civil application of law.

Please read R.A.P. Rule 1514 (c) and that will tell you how to file and where. against the PSP to the PAG office in Harrisburg.

That starts your Civil – Complaint –

To speed things up after you service the complaint. Then file for Summary Relief under R.A.P. rule 1532(b)

then you get a brief dead line to have your get a order telling PSP and PAG to respond to your brief