Reply To: SCOTUS Denies to Hear Muniz

Chuck

I know guys it hurts like hell being somewhere you don’t want to be and as of right now, are not required to be. You guys have my sympathy. It sucks like hell.

My neighbor is a trooper and works in Harrisburg. This is how he put it: The bottom line is you were convicted or oled out to a crime. Whether you did it or not, or whether or not being on the registry was part of the plea, the bottom line is you are a criminal. People in Law enforcement are not going to go out of their way to help criminals. We have to band together and grieve as one.

The thing that makes me confused is what ever gave Pa the idea that they could make a deal, and then go back on it? The DA was representing the Commonwealth when he made the deal.

To the judges that upheld it for 5 years. What the hell were you thinking? I know what you were thinking…. this guy doesn’t have any rights. Whereas this is normal for a human to feel, you are a judge your suppose to put your feelings aside.

Hang on guys, another 2 years won’t kills us. It will suck, but it won’t kill us.