Reply To: Lenore Skenazy – You may be a sex offender if…

Trish

I am sorry people, but this pod cast must be called out the young lady saying unintended effects of Megan’s law/SORNA, IML ETC….. PIZZIS ME OFF ! The family and officials New exactly what they were doing and did not give a shiiiiiit about anyone else except their cause ! IT DOES NOT MATTER THAT PEOPLE DO THINGS FOR A NOBLE CAUSE, WHILE DAMAGES ARE DONE AND LIVES ARE LOST ! Everyone is accountable for what DEEDS THEY DO, ESPECIALLY IN THE NAME OF RIGHTEOUSNESS! IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THROUGHOUT HISTORY…..SOME OF THE WORST HUMAN TRAGEDIES HAPPEN JUUUUUUST THE WAY MEGENS LAW HAS ! ROE VS WADE….THE WOMAN DID NOT GIVE ONE IOTA CARE ABOUT THE BABIES LIFE AND SURE AS HEEEELLLL DID NOT RESPECT MENS RIGHTS! TODAY SHE IS VEHEMENTLY AGAINST ABORTION ! Many other cases I will not get into ! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR PROMOTING AND PUSHING FOR LAWS THAT ARE BIAS, PREJUDICE AND DISCRIMINATION BASED ! IF YOU RUN TO A POILICE OFFICER AND SAY THESE PEOPLE RAPED ME ! THE WAY IT IS PRESENTED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL CARRY A HEAVY TAXATION ON THE OVERBROAD CLASS OF PEOPLE AND IT WAS DELIBERATE IN ITS EXECUTION ! IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT APPROACHING THE JUDICIARY BRANCH MUST BE ACCURATE AND BALANCED FOR ALL PARTIES! MEGENS LAW AND THE OTHERS WERE ROTTEN TO THE CORE FROM THE INCEPTION ! THE CRITERIA THAT HOLDS TO SOLID FOUNDATIONS OF BOTH SOCIAL AND JUDICIAL REASONING AND CREDIBILITY AS WELL AS LEGALLY ACCORDING TO OUR U.S. CONSTITUTION WAS SEVERELY SKEWED (twisted) ! THE COURTS HAVE NOT BEEN HONEST AND SCIENTIFICALLY SOUND IN REASONING AND DEFINITIVE PROOF AS TO THE CORRECT ASSESSMENT AND ACTUAL THREAT BASED OF ONE CRIME OR STACKING OF CHARGES TO GIVE THE MISLEADING PROGNOSIS OF PERSONS CHARGED, THOUGH A PERSON DOES BAD THINGS, DOES NOT EQUATE TO DELIBERATE MOTIVES WHICH COURTS JUMP TO VERY QUICK CONCLUSIONS OR FINALIZED PUNISHMENTS IMPOSED WITHOUT FURTHER IN-DEPTH UNBIASED PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE!