Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

terry brunson

@ Brian @ Chuck @ Cary

Just to Update – Today at 9:22 A.M. Terrance Brunson (Me) was removed off the registry – Due to court filing of Mandamus 463 MD 2010. The ML- 3 and The SONRA no longer apply to me. The PAG and PSP contacted me by phone.

They did say that HB 1952 will be coming down the pike and I may have to fight issues relating HB 1952 – under the judicial determination clause. (I knew that already)

The PSP, action Moots my suit under SORNA and ML 3 and I will file a withdraw – and wait to see if HB 1952 swallows me in and I know it will. because they took me off as we were on the phone. I went to the web site I was there at 6:20 a.m. this morning . I was off after the PSP phone call at 9:22 a.m.

I remember chuck teasing me that he would beat me off. L.O.L I love you Chuck – thank you Brian. . . . as well. MY Mandamus did it in putting me and the PAG in Arbitration to keep from going to.
wasting time and court resources.

I am off the registry as of now. If HB 1952 becomes law before May 2019 I may be put on HB 1952 to fight on. . . But I asked them about that and they said that is just a bill and they are only following MUNIZ decision now. I told them Thank You. They called me I did not contact them. . . . . . Today. When I get that letter in the mail I will post again. ( Mandamus filing helped me) I told you all