Reply To: SCOTUS Denies to Hear Muniz

#33851
Avatar
Paul

Tom we have known about Reed and the other cases for months I have spoke with Sam Stratton twice and Aaron Marcus both say the best choice right now is a writ. I have waited to see if PSP would give a response or official statement they have not. So after the phone conference I will decide on what I’m doing I am right now leaning on sending a letter to PSP haven’t decided if I’m going to have a lawyer do it. You guys are just now getting info we have known for months If you want to take your chances go ahead but if someone has the means then they should have an attorney send a letter because people are getting off the reg now that have.