Reply To: SCOTUS Denies to Hear Muniz

Saddles

Folks, Now I know every is waiting for some relief with this ordeal that is going on with the sex offender issue about all this unconstitional issue and wanted to be absolved of all this issue that they have gone thru and I’m sure with the discison it will also help others out in other states also and it is just a matter of time.
Now each person wants to do it their way, There’s a lady in VA that wants to go to the State capital, get the latest scope on sex offender bills and issues my area. there’s NARSOL that wants to go to courts with those willing to stand up in their endeavors. There’s WAR that wants to help those advocate after their sentence is over and several other grops that want to advocate. As for me I want to take a biblical approach on this.
Here’s one such aproach and I’m sure everyone would panic on this one but it comes straight from the bible
If a man is caught in the act or raping a young woman or meets a young virgin who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Than he must marry the youngwoman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
What kind of lunatic would make a rape victim marry her atacker? Answer: God
While we all live in New Testament times, one has to say how is one gonna marry one that set them up in the first place. Sure they wiill pay the money to get out of this situation, be punished just for thinking it was a teenaged girl. Now who’s wrong or right with this type of set up? Now I know that some want to get off this sex ordeal and start afresh in all this but seems Government is stalling about something its as if they don’t want to give in to this unconstitutional issue. I guess the old saying goes ” O what a tangled web we (they) weave when we or they first try to deceive, but remember their ordained Ministers of Justice, so how is setting one up Justice?