Reply To: SCOTUS Denies to Hear Muniz

chuck

I just want to say I care about each and every person here. I don’t care about your convictions. I don’t care what color your skin is. I do not hate you because you are homeless. I also promise not to hate you if you think I am an idiot. Our beliefs and experiences make us who we are. Growing up, I lived in a home where the electric was never turned off. My friends have lived in situations where they have gone months with no electric. I could not imagine that. We need to embrace each other. This is what I am trying to teach my niece and nephew. I am also teaching them to embrace difference of opinion as an opportunity to learn and see things in a different light.
I hope to hear from you all even more. It is frustrating to get a big win and then the Pa General Assembly thinks they can take away your rights because of a label. I don’t care if you have committed the worse crime ever, you still have rights. If you are going to let them out of prison, you have to treat them with respect and as a full citizen. Also, I hear a lot of people look down on those who have been to jail. We are still human beings.