Reply To: SCOTUS Denies to Hear Muniz

Fred
Fred
Admin

I have noticed that the comments on our PA related articles have been becoming unnecessarily rowdy from several people in recent days and I had to delete some comments today that I felt crossed the line.

NARSOL is about uniting registrants and their family members. Let’s try to remember that we are all on the same side and keep our responses civil. We can disagree respectfully, but it’s unnecessary and nonconstructive to our cause to be insulting.

I do understand that emotions are running high. There is a lot of uncertainty and possibly fear on what the future holds in regards to the Muniz victory and HB1952. I assure you that NARSOL is following the developments in both cases and we take these matters seriously. I was also informed that four people from PARSOL attended Monday’s hearing on HB1952.

Everyone should plan to join NARSOL’s Wednesday night conference call where the topic will be the Muniz victory and what is happening in PA now. The special guests will include an experienced attorney who specializes in PA’s registry laws and she will be taking some questions. Please see more information here https://narsol.org/2018/02/narsol-in-action-pa-v-muniz/ and consider joining us Wednesday night.