Reply To: SCOTUS Denies to Hear Muniz

chuck

If the state decides that 1952 is civil and thus can be applied retroactively anyone that the PSP took off who the general assembly wants on, the PSP can send a letter out saying because of 1952 you have to go back on. That is why they are starting with the clearest proof cases that they know will be coming off. The ones on the bubble, like me, will have to wait. I guess the way I look at it is, I would rather spend my energies on killing the registry than just getting removed.

Also, with respect, my brother, I love talking to people who disagree with me. I really do.It gets old talking to people that can only say “I agree”. Please realize I do not just open my mouth. If I say PSP Megan’s Law Section said x, that is because I called them and that is what they told me during the call. I always make it a point to clearly mark my opinions with the phrase “I think, I believe or In my opinion”.
I am NOT saying they will interpret this way, I am merely pointing out if they do, that would cause some hiccups. I enjoy hearing everyone’s opinion. I hope you will be attending Narsol’s Muniz teleconference on Wed at 7 pm. I will be attending.
I am very glad you are on this forum sharing your experiences and opinions. I have enjoyed every post you have made.