Reply To: SCOTUS Denies to Hear Muniz

Saddles

@Brian you know in a way your right but that’s the mentality of law enforcement. I’m sure after all this is over those in law enforcement as well as the court systems will have to understand that true Justice is not saying to one that “I’m the man” or this is how we are going to work this out. Sure court systems and moral systems of law need to be revamped.
Just like your system up in PA who can judge another person for a mistake that they indwell on another. with this opportunity. Their are a lot of ways of doing wrong but doing right is what’s best. Remember nobody’s perfect.

Sure we all fight storms and battles in all this sexual stigma but who is right ” I’ve even used the verse in the bible on them “let God be true and every man a liar”. Doesn’t seem they like that verse very much. The main thing Brain is getting true Justice whether in PA or any other states. If a person is wrong than they are wrong. I’ve been wrong many of times but I don’t weld the sword of justice as that is a going against the grain at times.