Reply To: SCOTUS Denies to Hear Muniz

Chuck

@Paul
I hope they get your case resolved quickly. I need my case resolved before I apply to take the CPA Exam, however I have another 2 1/2 years of schooling left. Perhaps that is why I am in no big hurry. I don’t work, so it doesn’t affect me that much on a daily basis. It does a little, but not a lot. I hope you win the peace you are looking for by being removed.
I am glad we are getting to the point where we get more than a “We don’t know yet” when we call for information. Not much more, but a little more. I think certain people always answers the phone for certain people with the same letter for their last name, becuase every single time I call, I get the same person. Every single time!!! I kind of like that becuase you can hold them accountable for what they tell you, but I also hate it becuase I feel as though I am bothering them. Especially when you can hear the frustration in their voice. They are not frustrated at you, just st the situation. Like the woman told me, if She was on it, she would want off to.
We had a great month, this month. Here is to a even better one next month!!!!