Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

terry brunson

@ Brian
No Brian – you don’t need a Lawyer – what Chuck has been saying is true. Chuck may talk shit but it is shit talk of confidence. Chuck is like a faithful father and a big bro that know.

The PAG from Harrisburg called me on the phone – She told me that my Brief to the court was unchangeable. She said that she never came against a non-lawyer as knowable about a subject as me in this. She said that my brief on Expost Facto retroactive application prohibition was awesome.

She said that she would not want to go before the Judge on my case. She said for me to let her help me get through this without going before a judge. She wants to enter summary arbitration and settle this without the judge like a side deal. Only problem is – I need the judge order. It is the judicial determination. She repeated what I keep hearing Chuck say. MUNIZ DECISION IS THE JUDICIAL DETERMINATION.

You have it already – Freed could not beat the Muniz -decision. That one decision is all that is needed. Muniz has gone through the fire for us Pre-SORNA people. Muniz under state rights has been taken off the registry 20 July 2017 Church=k though Muniz was in jail. No he is not. The PSP was ordered to take MUNIZ off Reed is also off based on Muniz. Reed and Muniz when to PASC on the same day. Reed case was at 9:00 a.m. Muniz case was 2 P.M. on July 17, 2017.

As for the HB 1952 I think it is going to die in the Senate. It been there too long. The PA Senate is not like the PA House. When a bill reach the PA Senate it is not just pushed through like in the Pa. House.

HB 1952 has problems that when challenged will fall apart. It is a bill that was a knee jerk law – it came from the mind of DA Freed. The Pa. Judicial Committee was following freed on a MUNIZ fix in the name of public safety.

Now the Bill in the Senate has no voice like in the House to push it. Pa. Senators are lawyers – Pa House people are business people. The Senate knows something is wrong with HB 1952.

I will tell you in the next post okay? But please don’t get a lawyer – The PAG has been ordered by the PASC to obey MUNIZ-it is the Law. The Record of MUNIZ is back at the Court it came from. It came through the PASC 24 January 2018 – The PASC needed no remand order because the State Remand was done – the Federal part was what they were waiting on.

Once the PAG on the 24 January 2018 saw the MUNIZ federal Cert denied order. That was the order that put them to work.

Muniz decision kills any attempts to undermined operations of law.
HB 1952 is not law yet – But as it is written it picks on one group (PRE_SORNA) people. under dates April 1996 before 20 December 2012. This is discrimination of a sub Agency in the Commonwealth against Pa. Constitution Article 1 Section 26 which says: Pa. Cont. Art. 1 Sec. 26

No discrimination by Commonwealth and its political subdivisions.

Neither the Commonwealth nor any political subdivision thereof shall deny to any person the enjoyment of any civil right, nor discriminate against any person in the exercise of any civil right.

HB-1952 is a target bill that violates this.