Reply To: SCOTUS Denies to Hear Muniz


Injustice Project

To remove yourself from 3rd party sites you would need to send them a demand for removal, if they refuse you could sue them for defamation and other stuff. but you would need to show the courts that you sent a demand for removal first, or they would most likely dismiss your case. Also you would need damages if you are attempting to retrieve a monetary settlement.

This is not legal advice,