Reply To: SCOTUS Denies to Hear Muniz

Injustice Project

I am seeing people talking about filing and how it will cost them money to do so. but that is not true if you meet certain financial obligations. ie, if you are on welfare, unemployment or not employed at all, also if you make below the poverty amount allowed. I have put a link below for you to click on to fill this out and submit with any court filings you may wish to proceed with. This is called an IFP by the courts.

I am NOT giving legal advice but this may help some of you.

Rule 240. In Forma Pauperis