Tom here is some help, now that Muniz has been remit back to pa court All pre SORNA people are due relief. Until we see PSP Give a public time line on what they are doing in the next two business days I would be filing a writ the Judiciary is meeting on tue. There is no reason not to, up until PSP tells us what will happen. They have until tue to say something, otherwise its a delay tactic, and your crazy to wait. As far as your case goes they used the fake stay to keep your writ from going through. If we do not hear a firm timeline from PSP by tue then they are pulling a banana in the tailpipe trick.