Reply To: SCOTUS Denies to Hear Muniz

Cary

Finally, Brian, has been saying what i have been trying to tell people. Some of you say oh its gonna take 18 months from the july to get this far to start removing people. Im like yeah, ok lmfao. No it does not take long at all. I also been trying to tell people here that psp is not going to drag feet around. They might pout about it. But they have no choice to take people off the registry. As for the 1952 goes i understood it clearly. I been trying to tell people about it. One thing i did not know is that the 1952 has me suprised to not being the new law yet. Or it may not even be the new law. One thing is certain some of us like myself will be taking off the registery automatically quick. I do know that some of you may have to wait a little longer. Some of you may stay on 1952 for a bit if it passes. But one certain thing im overdue on my 10 years by 3 and 7 months. I should have been off the registery in 2014 of July. That would been my 10 year due date. Here it is in 2018 of end of January. Yeah, we are at the beginning of starting to take people off the registry now. As for me i am going to wait to be taking off the registery automatically.