Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

Brian

@Terry Brunson
Terry I am with you, you have taught me a lot and helped me understand things I had never before Ben able to comprehend, I can say just about everything you’ve said has been accurate, you and Chuck for that matter. To be honest I was contemplating suicide, I had it all planned out I know sick right, these laws are horrible, they distry lives in more ways then we know, I gave you guys opinions and knowledge a chance and told myself maybe these guys know what their talking about, I was very lost and confused like the people I see trickling onto NARSOL who don’t know what direction to turn or who’s word to believe, who’s right and who’s wrong. Some of these people don’t know you Terry, they have no idea what you have accomplished with your mandamus. Terry, Chuck, Anonymous who is gone somewhere and NARSOL, I just want to say thank you for saving my life, literally, THANK YOU ALL!!!!! You have no idea what a positive impact you guys and gals make for some people.
All I can say for anyone contemplating suicide, there is hope, no matter what your situation. It ain’t worth killing yourselves over this shit.