Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

terry brunson

Waiting on the PSP is a lame thing to do. I know that they cannot do all 10,000 pre-SORNA in a day, but they have the computer data to have all that ready to go –

The PASC has not issued the remand order yet to the PAG to issue orders to the PSP yet.

In my mind – the PSP is waiting for HB 1952 to help them slow the process when they get the order.

In HB 1952 there is a 90 day notice requirement. If you don’t like the notice you can fill for a judicial determination to get off under Muniz – Butler – Nieman – Reed – and use of the Pa. Constitution Article 1 Sections 1, 7, 9,11, 17, and 26.

HB 1952 is to the PSP a fix for Ten year people who time expired. . . . . . . . . . . They will get automatic removal treatment off the registry from the PSP.

But pre- SORNA people who have time left to do on their ten years and lifetime non – SVP and SVP will be stuck to deal with B S of HB 1952

The Pa. Judaical Committee took the all the punitive stuff off HB 1952 so that the PASC will let all who challenge HB 1952 will fail on grounds that HB 1952 is Civil not criminal non punitive.

This is the deal PSP is hoping will be accepted by the PASC –

The PASC will be at the cross roads to see if they will return back to the Civil collateral consequence rulings of the past. That is why SORNA could never get over the PASC bar. Ex Post Facto violations of law – by not applying the true meaning of Ex Post Facto retroactive application. Some one has comment I would like to hear it.