Reply To: SCOTUS Denies to Hear Muniz

Cary

More comments from this NORSAL site on this subject above which favored the hopes to be off the registery and yes, im one of them that will no longer be on the registery. I will be taking off it no later than July but before July. Anyone who challenge against the rulings good luck and it cannot be harsher punishment due to sex offenders have rights too and are people too like it or not. Sex offenders are not a push over people. We won and we fight back in justice and in courts. As for me I will be taking off the registry automaticlly and i dont need to go to court to do so cause my time has been over since 2014. I am so excited and cannot wait to get my name taking off. Im not concerned about any non sex offenders. Never have never will. After my name is gone off the registery im moving to another part of PA changing my phone number email address cars, address, schools, anything that ties me from the past. See ya all as a non sex offender registry. Im going to live my life where i start a new and fresh!!!!!