Reply To: Shelter discrimination blurs separation of church, state

Saddles

While this is a start of a brand NEW YEAR it seems those caught up in all this digital age sex offense or whatever the situation can be it seems a lot of people go to far. Even shelter is effecting them for man’s misconduct whether man made or induced by other means.. I sent an article to Brenda Jones a few years ago, one can find URL. in this comment that I hope everybody reads. Hopefully we can all get some idea of how we should all come together to understand more of this dilemma facing man. Even shelter is being affected by these ordeals in different ways.
Sure we are all carnal by nature but here is this article I wrote. Ms. Jones has the URL I sent here a while back and I’m sure she can comment more on this also in due time. Here is comment and the URL article also that gives food for thought……The Real truth that all should know about these internet sting operations.
For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and the Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. Even though we are all sinners the Bible is full of a lot of truths Here’s another one that we should remember.
Two men went up into the Temple to pray; One a Pharisee the other a publican. The Pharisee’s stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not like other men are extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as the publican. I fast, I give tithes of all that I posses. Are these sex internet stings the work of crafty hypocrites or hair-splitting legalists?
The publican standing afar off, would not lift up his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast saying. God be merciful to me a sinner. Are these examples of what we should be or not be. Sure we are all sinners but we can all use these principals that Jesus is teaching us from the Sermon on the Mount. I think one of our leaders of today used this Sermon in a radical way.
Now we are faced with the ordeal of the sex offender. Do you not know that they had sex offenders in the Biblical days’. Do we just devor one another or should we say Love thy neighbor as thyself. I have noticed in these internet sex sting operations that their are two forces at work
One force is those that are using their dedication to God to force a type of submission to the other force that is wanting to weaken that force by any means they can. Police that dedicate there profession to God should never be using force in this internet sex encounter like these. If one calls down someone shouldn’t it be in public? For one, if they dedicate their profession to God that speaks volume. How many commandments have they broken in their pursuit?
The other force in the matter is just going by what the first force tells them and playing along not knowing of the position of the first force. The main objective is to have some form of get to gather and by them wanting to ask for sex while one force may ask for nude pictures, condoms, and so forth.
While all this may show the general public that those law enforcement people are protecting and serving someone, who are they really serving at the time of the encounter?
First and foremost a minister is to do good and not evil. While we will all be judged and accountable for our actions, Woo to those that judge unjustly. Sure we are all weak but we can all learn lessons.
As one said in his writings “(Are we all sex offenders) http://harvyoder.blogspot.com/2015/11/we-are-all-sex-offenders.html
or are these registry’s a cheap form of grace.