Reply To: Give me your cold and homeless — but not your cold, homeless sex offenders

Saddles

Maestro there is an old saying , there’s is more than one way to skin a cat, some seem to want to take it as a protest of each disadvantage or punishment one deserves. NARSOL and their chapters and organizations are working on a lot of these issues to inform and to help better those and comfort those involved in a lot of these sex situations.. Someone on here said “once a sex offender always a sex offender”

Now Fred’s comments are good and most of all this sex offender are sort of scare tactics and at times scare tactic’s go to far in the name of “public safety” when a lot of us were on social sites’ anyway… we were no where near the public. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. So can one judge a book by its cover. I can’t even judge any of you all on here.
I guarantee you if it gets cold enough and I don’t have anyplace to go to get out of the cold. I will go to the first mission or shelter or a church and one can and worry about the recourse later. If we all worry about pre-emotions than we are the victims of our own selves. As far as the comment on Jesus, I’m not going to touch that as Sandy has already told us to sort of politely take a chill pill.

Seems like you people are going back to the days of Dusty Springfield. or is paranoia striking some. We are all still human and we hold the stripes of a sex offender, I wonder what other offender issues we all have and we all have issues that come up at times. Sure all this is a human issue thing but one also has to go about the issues in the right way and thats called civil government, right or wrong.