Reply To: Give me your cold and homeless — but not your cold, homeless sex offenders

Saddles

While we can all try to reason all this out about being left out in the cold, homeless, distorted by government issues one has to come to common sense. Just image if one couldn’t go see someone in a nursing home or even enter a prison after they had served prison time to see a loved on because they had a sex offender record? or just image if one could not speak up at a town council meeting because they were a sex offender.
I believe we all still have free will and I mean free well to do something about all this discrimination and all this “scarlet digital” blackmail if one would like to call it that.
Sure Fred’s got a point just the same as Robin but actually the point is Principal. Why do you think we wanted to get away from England? I have a picture of me when I was 7 in one of those stock’s when we vacationed in the Jamestown area. Are we all in stocks or chained with this man made registry?
To say someone can’t find some shelter or get out of the cold is cold in itself and a disgrace to the whole Principal’s of our constitution that men fought for. Should the old saying “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas be the norm of today or should we all just come together and try not to figure out each person’s human mind. If people want to speak up about this issue than my hats off to them. Isn’t NARSOL and other groups speaking up. So remember another old saying.. can’t start a fire without a spark. oops I think that was a song.