Reply To: Once a sex offender always a sex offender — even beyond death?

Em and P

John, I don’t know whether to LOL or just shake my head. Son, the Good Lord created sex and sexual pleasure. If you haven’t figured that out yet, then you just haven’t hooked up with the right woman, one who still gets your motor running after thirty years of marriage. Keep sex illegal? Sex isn’t illegal. Just like everything else, people can use it illegally and to hurt others, but people do that with everything on this earth. The Good Book makes it clear that sin is sin and there is nothing that makes sexual sin any worst than any other sin. If one is the greatest, it’s pretty clear that it’s not loving God with all our hearts and not loving our neighbors as ourselfs, and that right there is what make all this sex offender registry stuff so awful. Not giving people a second chance and doing everything they can to kick him when he’s down is sure not loving your neighbor as yourself. Now you make it clear you don’t believe in God, and that’s fine if that’s what you choose, and I reckon we aren’t suppose to be discussion religion, and I’m sorry if I’m breaking the rules. I just wish people who talk about what’s in the Bible would read it so they would know what they’re talking about.