Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

Chuck

The only thing I can think of is if you are going to be removed by SCOTUS denying cert, so be it. However, if they let a writ remove someone, they would have thousands of edits within a week to fight. So they are just trying to wait for SCOTUS.
I am glad that my unexpired 10 year term will be forgiven, however I still believe the registry is illegal. All people want to do is move on with their lives. I know a guy who had to find a new job, deal with a divorce, and fight the state to see his kids, just becuase he was charged with peeing in public one night. Granted it was across the street from a school, but it was 3am.
Smart thing to do? No, it wasn’t!! However, not worth destroying his life. His wife left him becuase her friend’s found out he was a “sex offender”.
Once removed, I am going to stay involved with the 1952 challenges, and continue rebuilding my life. The other day, someone told me it was horrible that sex offenders were allowed out of prison. They didn’t know I was a sex offender.
Happy new year, guys!! I have a feeling 2018 is going to be even better for our cause than 2017.