Reply To: In denying Snyder petition, Supreme Court upholds Sixth Circuit ruling

Alan

Thank you for the swift reply.
I am, and have been for over 30 years a T-7 Paraplegic (paralyzed from the chest on down). We have 6″ of snow, I live alone and cannot shovel. So whereas Michigan’s “laws” are illegal, I both will not and cannot do this month’s in-person appearance, even though the State Police Post is less than 1 mile away. I hope the promised “fix” will include all severe and permanent disability realities, both under the current ruling and for those not covered by it, as Michigan laws seldom take physical disabilities into account. I will also not pay 2018’s SORA fee. I will change all my internet accounts and e-mail accounts so that Michigan has no record of them. I fear that any new “fix” to the SORA will not delete completely these recorded accounts. If Michigan tries to punish me for my disability and its unwillingness to conform its laws and rules to them, we will see a new Federal challenge to SORA based on disability realities. It is a recorded medical fact that in my case that getting out in these weather condition poses a threat to my safety and health. And I can prove by case law that requiring me to put my health and life in danger is deliberate indifference to a known medical fact/need, whereas Michigan has no other way for me to comply independently under current law, i.e., them coming to my home…