Reply To: Once a sex offender always a sex offender — even beyond death?

KayT

It’s not just the United States that divides sex offenders from the rest of society and punishes them for the remainder of their life but the United States started the hysteria and continues to actively spread the violence and hate towards sex offenders and I might add that all of their families and loved ones are also ostracized from society. The laws and attitudes have been intentionally pushed to other countries.

If you want to talk about “Christian” attitudes, the truth is that a lot of people who believe that they are “Christian” are not. The Bible says that we can tell by what they do.
Matthew 7:22 Context (King James Version)
19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So, I’m not perfect and I have some serious problems. I have no idea what track I’m on but I can promise you all that those who mistreat others by word and deed are not going to do so well. First of all, we have Karma and secondly, we have God.