Reply To: Once a sex offender always a sex offender — even beyond death?

Curtis

This is a very sad thing that happened and the media as chose to focus on the one man and his past. Is his past more important than the tragic accident that happened? I think not. This man paid the price and was doing well for himself, but people chose to live in ignorance. No, I take that back, because ignorance is not knowing the facts. People want to live in stupidity knowing the facts and still believing the lie. This is the only crime that people say can’t be forgiven even some Christians will say it. I am a christian myself and it really upsets me they believe this. Jesus says, to forgive or he will not forgive us. Sandy the writer of this article hit everything right on the nose. I would say she is not defending the crime she is defending the person and what he is now. It should anger all of us that people are treated has such. We should examine our own lives first before looking at someone else’s. When someone points the finger there are three pointing back at you. There is much more to say on this subject, but not enough room or time for it. May eveyone have a merry Christmas.