Reply To: Electronic etchings: The damaging permanence of lists in the digital era

Sandy Rozek
Sandy Rozek
Admin

Gentlemen, I am going to ask both of you to back off of the heavy religious discussion. Saddles, I respect your faith and your beliefs, and Maestro, I appreciate that you have softened your responses to make clear that you are expressing your opinions rather than facts, but this is not a religious forum. I imagine you could find one where expressions of strong religious faith as well as expressions of agnosticism or atheism would be welcomed, but this isn’t it. Maestro is correct in that discussions on this forum should deal with the temporal plane, not the spiritual. The focus needs to remain on what is happening in the physical world and how it can best be addressed in the physical world. Whether or not that struggle is aided by divinity is a personal belief and should remain private. Other than an occasional, “I’ll pray for you,” if you are so moved by someone’s story and feel it is appropriate for that person, let us please cease and desist the religious discussions. Thank you; I really appreciate it.