Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court


Hi Pixar,
I would call some attorneys or even do a google search for free legal clinics in your area. For example, I live in Carlisle and due to the law school here, we have a free legal clinic. Also, you may want to think about contacting your local chapter of the ALCU.
Next, if you need medical assistance I would suggest applying for Medicaid services at your local assistance office.
Finally, PSP (Pa State Police) has a ‘Megan’s Law Section’ that can address any question you may have concerning an offender’s registration requirements. The number is 1866 771 3170. All they do is deal with Megan’s Law issues so hey know their stuff, as long as you are talking about current law and not propose new law.
I hope this helps. Don’t worry we will all figure this out together.