Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

terry brunson

When Muniz is ignored when the HB 1952 is paased – In ignoring Muniz- What action do you think Pre-SORNA people that are still treated unfair are going to do?

I beat you cannot say it – – – – So I’ll say it for – – – – – – – THEY WILL FILE IN COURT UNDER MUNIZ [.]

THAT IS GOING TO YIELD A JUDICIAL DETERMINATION – The PSP can and possibly will ignore Muniz. . . . . . . I filed Mandamus – I saw what was coming and I resent Chuck’s comments that I am spreading something false I take that personal and to the heart. I feel I am informing just as you are. . . . . .

That is why I at some points don’t like to help people.. . . They are stuck on stupid to revert to he’s right and he’s wrong tactics to solidify their hater status quo.

Muniz decision is the law of this Commonwealth now – on State right under the Pa. Constitution – The Muniz – issue is about the dicta commons on the U.S. Constitution that Freed think was the independent factor that the PASC made in MUNIZ it was not that is why the Freed camp will never see the floor of the SCOTUS with regards to MUNIZ it will be denied at conference call just like all the other states that went down this path.

If one cannot understand or appreciate what is being said – about the Muniz case or the half help in HB 1952 – it will take what that bill said clearly at its end. . . . .

An individual who committed an offense set forth
in 42 Pa.C.S. § 9799.55 on or after April 22, 1996, but
before December 20, 2012, and whose period of
registration as set forth in 42 Pa.C.S. § 9799.55 has not
expired.
(ii) An individual who, before or after the
effective date of this paragraph:
(A) Commits an offense subject to 42 Pa.C.S.
Subch. H; but
(B) because of a judicial determination on or
after the effective date of this section of the
invalidity of 42 Pa.C.S. Subch. H, is not subject to
registration as a sexual offender. The exact words from the HB 1952