Reply To: In denying Snyder petition, Supreme Court upholds Sixth Circuit ruling

Bobby

@ Fred

Thank you for posting this, I went in on the 4th to register, and usually I get along ns. with the cops in my town, but this time they were asking all kinds I question. I informed Officer Walton that he is NO LONGER allowed to enforce the 2006 and 2011 amendments, then asked me what is your e-mail address and if I own a car and so on, I informed him again he can’t enforce those amendments any longer and looked at me and said I can do what I want, because I have not received anything telling me different. I told him about the 6th ruling and that SCOTUS denied Michigan’s stay, but he just played dumb, since cops are dumb and ignorant to what is going on.

Then before I left he said don’t for get to bring my $50 fee when I come back in March, and I said I don’t think so, because if the Legislature does what it is suppose to and get off their ass’s and revamp the registry like they are suppose to I will be off the registry.

So anyway I have spoke to Ms Aukerman and Juan C. can’t remember how to spell his last name, but neither one can give me a straight answer. So maybe you can if they are not suppose to be enforcing these Amendments then why am I still a tier 3? they did change my my registrantion start date from 11-22-1995 to my conviction date of 6-19-1992, which b=means I have my original 25 years in now.

Do you know if the 2013 amendment requiring us to pay a $50 fee every year still applies or is that also unconstitutional? I can’t seem to get an answer from the MI. ACLU on that yet. Do you have any idea’s pr thoughts on that that I/we might not have heard yet on that topic. Thank you.