Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

terry brunson

@ Brian

This is your friend terry brunson – I am crying tears of joy as I read how you explained to Dave C the low down break down on the shut down of Megan’s Law. Thank you for all your study efforts and I love chuck’s editorials too – chuck you are on the cutting edge of greatness in explaining things . . . . . .

I myself get too detailed but you guys put it in down to earth talk like you at the bar talking over a beer. Yes Brian – You hit a home run at what you said to Dave C. and all will see that you know what you are talking about now. . . . Keep up the study. You are right HB 1952 is a make over of ML-2 without the unconstitutional bull shit.

If HB 1952 becomes law you will be off Meagan’s Law list your time is done – you will not need Muniz any more. You should pray that HB 1952 do become law. It will help you – sounds crazy for me to say that don’t it. . . . . ?

An individual who, before or after the
effective date of this paragraph:
(A) Commits an offense subject to 42 Pa.C.S.
Subch. H; but
(B) because of a judicial determination on or
after the effective date of this section of the
invalidity of 42 Pa.C.S. Subch. H, is not subject to
registration as a sexual offender.

But it is true. . . But so many other will be hurt by this Bill – it will be applied in a retroactive manner. And that is is Ex Post Facto.

A Muniz fix seems good but it is only damage control to what would happen if they did not try to fix a broken system 10,000 would get away. Not they are going to have to file in court to get away smile Muniz application won’t be automatic. . . . . . . . . . They want a case by case court order judicial determination to get of the registry – it says that as the last words of the HB 1952 I will post the last words of the bill :

An individual who, before or after the
effective date of this paragraph:
(A) Commits an offense subject to 42 Pa.C.S.
Subch. H; but
(B) because of a judicial determination on or
after the effective date of this section of the
invalidity of 42 Pa.C.S. Subch. H, is not subject to
registration as a sexual offender.