Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

terry brunson

I took all week end to go through the HB 1952 and found at the end of it these words –

An individual who, before or after the
effective date of this paragraph:
(A) Commits an offense subject to 42 Pa.C.S.
Subch. H; but
(B) because of a judicial determination on or
after the effective date of this section of the
invalidity of 42 Pa.C.S. Subch. H, is not subject to
registration as a sexual offender.

Do anybody know what these words truely mean??????????
(B) because of a judicial determination on or
after the effective date of this section of the
invalidity of 42 Pa.C.S. Subch. H, is not subject to
registration as a sexual offender.

That is a Mandamus order – or a appeal court win from this- – – – – – – – They want people to be let go case by case in court. The sad part is all RSO’s don’t have the money to get a lawyer to get JUDICIAL DETERMINATION (WHAT IS THAT?) a COURT ORDER, THAT i BEEN SAYING FROM THE GET GO.

If you want to be off – MUNIZ will only help you if you file in court to claim Muniz to get you off. . . If HB 1952 become law. . . Muniz protection will not be automatic. Told you the PSP is dirty and all that calling to the ML section and lettting them tell you what is going on is not good at all. The PSP don’t like you. . . . . Your friend is learning the Mandamus process and ready yourself as best as you can. . . . . . . .

I know the Bill will pass the general assembly vote, but it will not pass court constitutional muter. Some one has to file to be the next MUNIZ – The PASC will be waiting to to hear the next challenge on HB 1952 when it becomes new law in PA. Ohio tried this and it is not working well for them – their Supreme court is now gearing up to knock down their new claims that the law maker are fight RSO’s on. . . . . Pennsylvania is in a knee jerk mood………