Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

Brian

@Dave C
HB 1952 I presume that’s what you mean, it all depends when you were convicted and wether you are life 25 15 or 10 year registrant pre SORNA, if your post SORNA HB 1952 doesn’t apply to you, their trying to revert back to the old ml law pre 12-20-2012, if you were pre SORNA you will basically just finish your original non SORNA registration because SORNA will no longer apply to pre SORNA because or exposfacto punitive law, unless you were life then I’m not sure how that will work fir life, I was suposed to be done with my registration the end of 2013 so if they passed HB 1952 I would no longer have to register after that, it hasn’t passed yet and if it gets to PASC they will probably tell them to go pound sand Muniz is law, their trying to get it through under the radar just like they did with SORNA, guess they didn’t think it was going to come back and bite them in the ass but they were wrong, now they want to fix it but there is really no legal way to fix it other then put pre SORNA registrants back to their original punishment but it’s kind of hard to do that with a law that was expired once SORNA was signed into law. From all the information I have read that’s my view on this.