Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

terry brunson

@ Brian
It is not hard to feel your desire to want to help yourself, but not know the first steps – I and not a lawyer never been to law school – and I am not qualified to practice law – even at times people thinking I am practicing law by giving advice –
It is not my aim to direct on how to do a thing – I am only talking about how I am doing a thing. There is a difference. But I can encourage you to:

Google up the Pa. Constitution – Article 1 and read Section 1 and look for the word (REPUTATION) you have a state constitution right to be free from shaming of your (REPUTATION) SORNA mars your (REPUTATION) by posting your information on a website[.] And force you to update that information by a threat of JAIL if you don’t comply with update actions. Case law Commonwealth v. Reed 168 A.3d 132 (2017) decision of August 22, 2017 PASC order under Muniz during Muniz stay on Freed’s appeal on federal question on SORNA applications.

Tom Reed is from Chester Pa. and his case alone without Muniz will win a mandamus and the court will apply Muniz by its own motion- you don’t have to show up and talk to no Judge or nothing – You sit in your house and type your case on how you understand it on this one issue where SORNA hurts your (REPUTATION) by a PSP website posting your information to publicly shame you i.e tar and feather you. I will stop here don’t want to give you too much to eat on your level. Please google Commonwealth v. Reed 168 A.3d 132 (2017) decision of August 22, 2017 and read the PASC order.

That is precedence of law today without Muniz help yet I will give you more if you desire to want to know more to help yourself. like I said I am not a lawyer and all I can offer is what I am doing and sharing it with you. How you take it and apply it is up to you. . . . . . . . But the outcome will be good. to fight H B 1952 because the PSP is not going to just let RSO’s walk away from them without a court fight. I been trying to tell Chuck this – a court fight to be let off is going to be a must. The PSP is not going to follow Muniz automatically. I told all that on this site many many many times. I feel when I give advice people want to look at me as a know it all. . .So not true. I don’t know at much as I am given prejudge credit for knowing. Please Brian – Your are my brother in this fight and I have a love for you and your cause and only share what I have with you as you want to receive it. . . Your friend Terry brunson
google Commonwealth v. Reed 168 A.3d 132 (2017) decision of August 22, 2017 and read the PASC order. Hit next for the next step that I took or reply